High Ground Enterprise Limited (HGEL) is a BSE listed (BSE: 517080) and NSE listed (NSE: HIGHGROUND) conglomerate which has been consistently creating value for its shareholders by integrating its expertise, experience, diversity and entrepreneurial spirit.
The company is primarily diversified and operates under three independent and niche verticals:
- Engineering Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) Division
- Inspection Body (IB) Division
- Media & Allied (M&A) Division
These three vertical operates independently yet are strategically positioned to compliment the group’s core aim of generating optimum value to all its stakeholders.
- HGEL’s – EPCM Division with it’s over two decades of experience in delivering a strong, customer focused turnkey solutions; we have expertise across Engineering, Civil Infrastructure and Technology. We address critical needs in key sectors like Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Telecom, Logistics, Education and Rural sector for our clients.
- HGEL’s – Inspection Body (IB) Division has worked in more than 1000 cities of India providing independent and impartial Third Party Certification and Inspection services to various clients on pan India basis. IB division team consist of more than 100 experienced professionals from the field of inspection and auditing and have a strong team of 25 professionals to manage projects.
- HGEL’s – Media & Allied (M&A) Division currently contributes circa 15% to 20% of HGEL’s top line revenue and looking at the team expertise and its network, this division has tremendous potential to expand and achieve rapid growth resulting in healthy bottom-lines. This division currently has two channels of revenue i.e. Domestic Sales and Export Sales of its services which are offered on the standalone basis and as a combination of more than one services:
In recent past, for consecutively last two years the company has been rewarding its shareholders with dividends and have shown aggressive growth resulting in healthy share value. The company is poised to declare dividend for the third year and is hoping to continue doing so to maintain the confidence and trust of its shareholders. Sustainability is embedded into our long-term strategy for growth.
At HGEL we believe in delivering customer value and maintaining high standard of professionalism and corporate governance.