High Ground Enterprise Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on December 24, 2015 have discussed and approved the following agenda items:
1. Approved the proposal for Diversification of business and entering into infra business in tune with its main object clause of Memorandum of Association i.e. Power Transmission, River Bed Cleaning, Irrigation, Fire & Safety. The Board of Directors of the Company has decided to enter to a Joint – Venture Agreement with M/s PSH Technology Engineering Private Limited (PSH).
2. Takeover of M/s 361 Degree Entertainment & Media Pvt Ltd: The Board of Directors of the Company has decided to acquire the on-going business of 361 Degree Entertainment & Media Private Limited (hereinafter referred as Target Company).
3. Takeover of M/s Sunflower Advertising (Partnership Firm): M/s Sunflower Advertising is a 30 years old INS accredited full service Advertising Agency. The Board has authorized Mr. Sandeep Arora, Chairman & Managing Director to negotiate and to work out the valuation for takeover and to appoint intermediaries, if required for their assistance in the said takeover.
4. Approved appointment of Mr. Arun Kumar Tyagi as Whole Time Director of the Company w.e.f. December 24, 2015 under section 203 of the Companies Act, 2013, on the terms and conditions as mutually decided by the Board of Directors and Mr. Arun Kumar Tyagi.
5. Approved resignation of Mr. Ramkrishna Shukla from the post of Company Secretary & Compliance officer of the Company w.e.f. December 24, 2015.